Saturday, December 31, 2005

The very last post of the year

Year 2005 ends. A year with very good things and very bad ones. During year 2005 I found my first real job, which I enjoy with. I moved to a foreign but not so foreign country. I fell in love, maybe even at first sight, but it was not as succesful as I would like. I visited wonderful cities and met wonderful people. I discovered what do I want to do. Finally.
I found a city who cried when I left, once, it winked her eyes saying: Please come back. And I did. Saying good bye again was hard for both.
I came back to the 50 ºC degrees city, Madrid, it waited for me without any surprised, it hates and loves me at the same time. I also do.
And finally, I hope a better year 2006, I am asking for another real job, a PhD if possible, and being happy.

¡¡Feliz año 2006 a todos!!
Happy New Year 2006!!
Onnelista Uutta Vuotta 2006!!!
God Nyt år!!!

No comments: