Thursday, December 22, 2005

More about Finland



This is another picture from the island Träskö, Southern Finland. It is a long, beautiful and nostalgic story: in the island, my friends and I went to see the sunset, we walked 20 minutes to reach a good place, opposite to the shoreline where we were. The sunset was magnific, I took a lot of pictures, and the battery was getting empty, I thought to take some pictures of the waves crashing against the coast giving an efect of movement, and this was the last picture I could take, the battery got empty, but I like the picture, although the colours are not so bright. I like the efect that the wave has.
I will never forget that long weekend in Träskö island, Suomi.


--------------------------------------------------

Esta es otra foto de la islaTräskö, en la parte sur de Finlandia. Es una larga, bonita y nostálgica historia: en la isla, mis amigos y yo fuimos a ver la puesta de Sol, andamos unos 20 minutos para alcanzar un buen sitio, opuesto a la linea de la costa donde estábamos. La puesta fue magnífica, saqué un montón de fotos, y la batería se estaba acabando, pensé en tomar algunas fotos de la olas chocando contra la costa dando un efecto de movimiento, y ésta es la última foto que pude hacer, la batería de la cámara se agotó, pero me gusta la foto, aunque los colores no son muy brillantes. Me gusta el efecto de la ola.
Nunca olvidaré aquél largo fin de semana en la isla de Träskö, Suomi.

No comments: