Saturday, December 10, 2005

Special Songs

Here I am going to introduce to some songs that I love nowadays. Again, the top ten section. I know I have www.last.fm/user/mnilu to calculate it, but this is made out of my mind, without any stadistic, just with my feelings.

Aquí voy a presentaros algunas canciones que me encantan hoy en día. Otra vez, la sección "top ten". Sé que tengo www.last.fm/user/mnilu para cálculos, pero esta lista está hecha sólo con mi mente, sin ninguna estadística, sólo con mis sentimientos.

1-Mew-Apocalypso
2-Millencolin - Shut you out
3-Kent- Vinternoll 2
4-Madonna Hung up
5-Bloc Party- Luno
6-The Posies- Terrorized
7-Nada Surf- Always Love
8-Weezer-In the Garage
9-Jonna Tervomaa- Suljettu sydän
10-HIM- Rip out the wings of a butterfly

Scandinavian bands are still in the top...they have something different. The Posies, what can I say about their last concert in Madrid?. I am going to write an special post about it.
I know, it is Madonna, but I love the song.

Moikka!

1 comment:

Viktor said...

Wooooooooo, primer comentario, ejejejej Gracias Micki, sabía que el-que-controla-el-matrix-campeon-del-mundo-de-CSM no me fallaría!!
Tu blog no se si le he visitado ya, me suena que si, pero no me acuerdo....

Moi moi!