Thursday, April 06, 2006

Olimpic Stadion Youth Hostel, Helsinki

The craziest adventure of my whole life (and one of the most expensives) is ending. I am finally leaving on saturday and I am going to feel a deep sorrow, but this time I know there is no other option. My days in Helsinki are running out for this time, and up to new and good news, if they will ever be. Who knows? Perhaps after all my destiny will not be bound to this city again. I don't know. I would like it to be, but I don't have the power of decision about my life that fate has. I just trust future and what it could give to me. I am much stronger that some years ago and all that come I will know how to manage it. I am strong and I am not leaving this life defeat me. I will never do. Only when I die I'll leave it take me, but until that moment I'd really want to live in this world. Really.

La aventura más loca de mi vida (y una de las más caras) toca a su fin, me voy al final el sábado y voy a sentir una gran pena, pero ésta vez sé que no hay más narices. Mis días en Helsinki tocan a su fin de momento y hasta nuevas y buenas noticias, si es que las hay. ¿Quién sabe? Quizás después de todo mi destino no se cruzará con esta ciudad otra vez. No lo sé. Me gustaría que sí lo hiciera, pero yo no tengo el poder de decisión sobre mi vida que tiene el destino....
Sólo confío en el futuro y en lo que me pueda dar. Soy mucho más fuerte que hace unos años y todo lo que venga lo sabré torear bien. Soy fuerte y no voy a dejar que esta vida me derrote. Jamás lo haré. Sólo al morir dejaré que me lleve, pero hasta ese momento me quedan muchas ganas de vivir en este mundo. Muchas.

No comments: