Monday, July 31, 2006

When the ground spits fire

It is annoying how warm is Madrid in summer, it is unnatural for me and I can't stand it, it is useless to have a shower just before going out because in 10 minutes you are sweating to death. The ground acummulates heat and it spits it directly to you and to every living being. And then, the sun, fortunately only during the day, it makes impossible for me to stay outside the shade...Unbelievable.
Nowadays I don't have PC at home, so that means that I can not post even if I have ideas to do it...
I am PC junkie, I have to say, maybe, but I am sure that that will disappear when I will be busy working, and the fact that I listen to music in the PC and I am listening to it every single second I am at home, that is the main reason. I have probably lost all my mp3 and DVD's I had in my hard drive... that is a pity.
But, time is running out here in the cyber, so,I hope to see you soon, maybe from Finland.
Moikka!!!

No comments: