Thursday, July 13, 2006

Europe, Europe, Europe,....

..., the Old Europe. How beautiful it is, how many lovely hidden places belong to Europe. I was travelling through it during 2 inter rails that I will remember among the best trips of my whole life. And, no, I am not in Europe, we are not in Europe, we are in Spain, part of it geographically, but far away of its culture, respect and facilities, ok, why do I give examples...Of almost everything. Far away from everything,except sun and party. Ands I would change all our sunny days for a better country, I would without any remorse or regret. Europe starts in France, if they do consider themselves as europeans. Why don't we have trams? Why don't we have a more pleasant summer? Why that stupid (but true) sentence "Spain is different"? I am sorry, very sorry, but I am not proud of being spanish. Good night.

1 comment:

chari said...

Niño!! Mira q le tienes rabia a la tierra de la paella :P. No te ralles, guapo, gracias a Diox no somos árboles con raices y si no nos gusta el "entorno", se lía el petate y hala!!, pero no te vayas antes de q acabe el verano q voy a pasar 2 semanazas en los Madriles y me quiero cansar de vosotros y q me llevéis a sitios guays!!! ;)