Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The World has turned and left me here

I need a change in my life. I need new horizons, new illusions, new places to discover. I am thinking in reading again "The Celestine Prophecy" ("Las Nueve Revelaciones") by James Redfield, book that I consider as something like my bible (almost), and that guided me in some of my most important decisions in the past. Because I am, in a way, lost. Lost in this jungle as I was once. That book made me see life as nothing did before, and it made me trust in it again.
I went to Norway (the best decision I have ever taken), because some coincidences and facts that happened when I did not know what to choose, and I am proud and happy I did, there I learned many things about life: Life showed me what is Freedom like, and what is life and dead in their pure nature, and believe me it was like living Magic, like if I were a magician.
I asked for things, personal ones, things I believe I truly needed. Life, or destiny, or all the universe's magic forces together granted me, and in one way or another I got my wishes. The saddest way to resolve a problem, in one of the cases, but, who cares now?, that time has passed... A way that I couldn't imagine and that made me suffer at the begining, in other case, but I was glad to live it in that way.
I ask myself today: Where is all that Magic, where are all that coincidences? I must have chosen a wrong way, I don't know what is exactly the limit and what should I change. I know some things I must change, like accepting who I am and try to unfold more my personality, but I don't know which way to take now, I believe I know, but, if I'm wrong? Maybe I am right and I get the wrong idea about the time to go. If I have to wait a little bit?

1 comment:

Viktor said...

Thanks for reading my blog and for recommendations. In fact I've been "designing" my blog, taking things from here and there and finally i have a design that i truly like, however, I maybe will chnage some things. Anyway, maybe you are not seeing it with the correct resolution, it is 1024 * 768 pixels. Maybe this is the problem, anyway, I have checked the internet so manye times and I have spent a LOT of time changing things in the blog to get it better, and I think finally I did it. If you see some things where it could be better, please tell me!
Truly thank you.
Where are you from?