Friday, May 12, 2006

The begining of a new stage of my life?

Today I have re-started the reading of "The Celestine Prophecy". I hope it will help myself and I will see life as clear as before. This wednesday I bought a cd "Placebo", my favourite cd from them, the first one, although they have really composed good cds later, the last one"Meds" is very good.
I identified that cd with my early twenties, and with a girl, who I haven't see for years.
I was very doubtful about buying the cd, but I finally did.
Then at night, I was with a girl who was having a cigarette in the street, and suddenly, the girl I identify the cd with appear, and we talked for a while. Curious, isn't it?
I am wondering if I wouldn't had bought the cd, would i had met the girl? ....I guess I wouldn't, something says to me....I hope all the magic coincidences are starting again.

No comments: