Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some moments when everything ....

when everything just seems to be against you, when nothing you want to work works. It is a sensation of being nothing, nobody. But I still think that everything has a reason, and if those things haven't worked is because something.
Here I am, 3:13 at night listening to The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, at least Winamp works. I wanted to record my voice tonight, I wanted it to be a present, in fact I've been speaking for over 6 minutes without knowing than the microphone didn't work. I looked for the sofware in the internet, I made some tests, but when it had to work it didn't.
I've been also trying to write a Motivation letter for applying for money to do my PhD, I didn't know what to write and I better left it for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a better day. I really hope I won't have those nightmares I had last night. Horrible, I mean, really horrible, maybe I will write it down some day, it is about to be written in my non-electronical diary. Why?
And that finnish language: God, why wasn't I born Suomalainen? But at least I like it.


I will keep on singing in my dreams, and I hope to dream about u.

"Good good things happen in bad towns" (Yeah yeah yeahs, Honeybear)

What will happen in The Village?

Good night

No comments: