Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Civil servants, government employee, call them as you want

Ok, I have not liked what we call in spanish "funcionarios" during my whole life. Most of the times that means that you have to go from office to office, from one paper to another that you need for the previous, or in order to apply for some thing. Horrible burocracy.
Of course don't blame everybody. i even have what I consider friends among those government employees, it is their choice, and, of course, I will not judge them just for being one of them.
But, well, since I have to do all that paper work, fill papers and papers and tons of papers and brochures, please SMILE! I am just asking for some information, a good job and, maybe if they don't know something a smile and a Sorry! and it could be enough not to just start complaining while getting out of the office. Working face to face with customers or people appying for something, or selling things or whatever else, is diffiult, but PLEASE, SMILE!!! Many people would kill in order to work where you work, so, please, feel lucky for it.

No comments: