Monday, December 25, 2006

Today will never come again

Today is already Christmas Day, 25th Decembre 2006. Today will not come again, it will not pass again in the whole history of the world. It is an unique day as the others. But Christmas Eve used to be a special day some years ago. And it really was.
Today I have felt very worried about future, maybe for the first time. Many "What if's" have covered my mind and make me feel very bad.
As I am drinking some red wine and listening to The Appleseed Cast I know this moment will never come back, and I know that every time I will remember "that Christmas Eve when I was 30", I will remember how horrible it has been, and I will never be able to change it.
Live your life as happy as you can feel, and do not ruin any day of your life or another's, do not ruin special days, they will never come again.

Hyvää Joulua kaikille!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Christmas sucked, too? I don't think I've encountered a single person this year that has said they've had a good Christmas ô.O

This has been like the shitties year of my life actually. I'm not being an angsty teen here, everything has serisouly been pretty fucked up. Not just in my life but seems like most the people I know have had negative things going on.

Oh, and sorry about the language.

Hyvää joulua! anyways <:

Rakiss said...

Well My Christmas wasn't very bad... Now you know a person that had a good Christmas (for once.. xDDDDD)

Hi again Vickytraun !!!