Monday, November 20, 2006

Autumn finally... or something like that

Finally, after months of a more than usual warmer temperature for october and november, it seems that the begining of the winter is here. It is true that it has rained a lot ( what a relief!) but the temperature was really warm for this period of the year. Now, more or less for a week, temperatures have dropped a little bit, although they would be similar to those during spring in Europe or even summer. Today was sunny (it is already dark, at 18:25), and temperatures were nicer, at least for me. I can' stand when the weather is not what is supposed to be in a period of the year. Something like 10 days ago I felt like wearing my coats, but I obviously couln't, it was 20 or even more. Climate change I guess.
I played 90 minutes footbal game with my team, and it was horrible, with more reason because I also played with hangover. Maybe this was the very reason I felt so bad.
Anyway, here you have the link to see the weather forecast for Madrid.
I know that for many people in Europe this would be a stupid complaint, but I need a little bit of coldness down here in Spain. I am sorry!