Friday, May 20, 2011

Best of 2010

I have to say and recognize, it may come a bit late and soon some bloggers will be talking about the first six months of 2011, but, on my own behalf, i will say that I was digesting new cds I have discovered, I have been very busy at work and studying Finnish. But well, this is it, a fermented list, with what I think is really the best of last year in music. I really have listenend a lot to make this list and I thank all those unknown bloggers that made the list before me on time. I have enjoyed it better this way, it is always like this. Otherwise I would had missed a lot of good cds.

If you have read my lists from other years, you already know that this is not based in any reason such: this is a so good album because is so eclectic and because the guitars here have a very special sound or because bla bla bla. I do not like that. If I have liked an album I will just write it in here and that is it. No reasons, just plain opinion about likes and dislikes.

Another innovatin is that I will try to locate the albums in Spotify and Grooveshark so you, reader, can listen to them easily. Who would have told me this 10 years ago? Awesome.
So here it is (no order of preference, why should it be an order? Based on what?):

Titus Andronicus "The monitor"
Frightened Rabbit "The Winter of mixed drinks"
Weezer "Hurley"
Les Savy Fav "Root for ruin"
The Thermals "Personal life"
Superchunk "Majesty shredding"
Tokyo Police club " Champ"
Mistery jets "Serotonin"
Spoon "Transference"
Broken Social Scene "Forgiveness rock record"
Japandroids "No singles"
Wintersleep "New inheritors"
Ginger ninja "Wicked map"
Sad day for puppets "Pale silver & Shiny gold"
Paper "Coming for you" (Single)
The Soft pack "st"
Hypernova "Through the chaos"
Aloha " Home acres"
Grinderman "Grinderman 2"
Now, Now "Neighbors"
Klaxons "Surfing The Void"
Lapko "A new Bohemia"
Atlantic line "Exit to intro"
Deerhunter "Halcyon digest"
Common loon "The long dream of birds"
Weekend "Sports"
Chapel club "Palace"
Love like fire "Dust"
Teenagers in Tokyo "Sacrifice"
The kissaway trail "Sleep mountain"
Blood red shoes "Fire like this"
Ted Leo and the pharmacists "The brutalist bricks"
Surfer blood "Astro coast"
Disco Ensemble " The island of Disco ensemble"
We are scientists "Barbara"
New young opony club "The optimist"
Team ghost "You never did anything wrong to me EP"


I will update the links and will maybe add some band that I have forgotte But now, I feel so embarrased that is the middle of the year already and I hadn't done this.
Oh, and soon the best songs too!

No comments: