Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me and my poster

I know is almost a month late, but finally, after Provinssi Rock festival I have transferred all the pics I had in my camera to the external hard drive, so I can use them now however I want. Here is the"elegant and intelectual" Victor with his poster in the SETAC XVIII European congress in Warsaw, May 28th, 2008. I like this picture. It represents what I've been doing in the last year and I feel proud of it, although I will feel more proud when I will publish (hopefully soon) the article.

2 comments:

Jota said...

Oh my god!!!Whos that hansome and sexy spanish guy?????!!!!
So intelectual....So serious....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to eat you!!!!

Besitos neng!!!

Jota said...

Por cierto Tiko, te invito a entrar en este blog. En él nos podrás ver de vez en cuando haciendo el loco sobre patines!!!!Jajajajajajaja

http://conpatinesyaloloco.blogspot.com/