Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where and how you will be in 30 years.......

I wonder if I will remember this night, I wonder if I will remember the concert I have just been to. Disco Ensemble has rocked Joensuu's kellari today and I was there to enjo. A good way to start your 33th year. 32 years ago you just were born or about to be born. I think I was born at 6:00. More than 30 years have passed and I guess my mother has not forgotten. And she never will.
I was coming home from Karjalantalo and I just have started to think this, where will I be in 30 years...? will I still be alive? Will I be happy with the life I have spent in already 62 years.... ?
I don't know.
Sometimes it seems that we do not enjoy life. And I mean every single moment of it. That's why I wanted a job where I would enjoy, and luckily I do have it now.
I'll try to remember all these days, all that people and all that situations that have built my life somehow. The puzzle of my life. All that situations, all that people are little pieces of the puzzle I am making. It is a beautiful one. Please, don't miss it, you a re a valuable piece and without it the puzzle is not complete. Do you understand? For good or evil, all of you have been already pieces of my puzzle, and I hope I am/was/have been a piece of yours. That's how we make this world run.
I hope that I will be proud of myself and whatever I have done in my life. I am now, I think, why shouldn't I? I am.
Good night.

No comments: