Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mi first dream in finnish // Mi Primer sueño en finés

It was something like 3 nights ago, I remember myself somewhere and somehow, don't blame me, it 's hard to remember dreams very well, but, the thing is that I dreamt in finnish: I met a girl and she could speak a little spanish, and then , when she told me that she was from Finland, I started to talk in finnish, very basic, but finnish: Puhun vähän suomea, Olin suomessa 7 kuuta, Mikä sinun nimesi on?.. Well, simple, but, as I said: Suomi!!!!

Fue hace unas tres noches, me recuerdo en algún sitio y de alguna forma, no me echéis la bronca, ya sabéis que es difícil recordar sueños pasado un tiempo, pero buen, la cosa es que soñé en finés, muy básico, pero finés: Puhun vähän suomea, Olin suomessa 7 kuuta, Mikä sinun nimesi on?, bueno, simple, pero, como he dicho: Suomi!!!

No comments: